Monday, August 30, 2021

i got a skeleton under the floorboard

I'm attempting to go to bed earlier, and on Night 2 of this endeavor it's already 10:32, so this will be brief. Today was fine, all in all - I had to record a couple of videos at work, so I had to get up and actually fully dry my hair, which was a real sacrifice. But I recovered and got through the rest of my day just fine, and then ended it by talking to Heather (aka dear respected madam). I also texted with some of my romance friends who have houses in Tahoe that are perilously close to the Caldor fire, which has jumped every attempt to contain it and is burning both sides of the highway that I always took into South Lake. So, that's potentially devastating....

And now, on that note, it's time to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: