Tuesday, August 24, 2021

you're not my homeland anymore, so what am i defending now?

Today was pretty good, all things considered - I only had a few hours of meetings, and yet somehow I managed to procrastinate enough that I still had to work for an hour tonight. But I had a nice morning and did some planning to get ahead of the rest of my week. I had leftover thai food for lunch, which was a delight. And I had a session with Alyssa this afternoon - almost all of my conversations with her these days are about how to make progress on my goals when I'm stressed and the world is a mess, and while I don't think I had any stunning realizations today, it's nice to feel supported in my journey through the end of the world.

After we were done, I messed around online and then made some delicious chicken tinga tacos. They could have been a bit spicier, but they turned out well and I made enough to freeze leftovers, so Future Sara will hopefully be grateful. And then I eventually stopped procrastinating and did some work. And now I should really go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: