Thursday, August 19, 2021

punch tropical

I of course intended to go to bed an hour ago, and of course I did not. Today was fine, I suppose - I mostly spent the morning subsisting on coffee and kind bars while slogging through meetings. I had a tiny break for lunch, then had some meetings, then had a break in which I should have gotten work done and did not.

But after my last meeting ended at five, I was done. I hung out with my mom on the back patio for quite awhile, which was lovely. Then I drove into town and picked up takeout from the Mexican restaurant (sorry you missed it, [censored]!). After supper, I drove my dad into (other) town to pick up his truck, and then I came home, retreated to my room, and did some work until now.

And now I should sleep if I want to aim for being a happy human tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: