Monday, August 23, 2021

this is a spiritual world, i'm a material boy

I had a better than usual first day back, likely because I remembered that I do better if I relax in the morning before getting straight into it. Still, I had a lot to do today and will have a lot to do all week - it's performance review season (which it always is) and I have a million extra things to do as a result.

But I sneaked out in the afternoon and got a mani/pedi, so it could be worse. Then I did some work, ordered and ate Thai takeout, relaxed a bit, and then worked again from eight to ten. At that point my eyes were attempting a coup to get me off my laptop, so I read a decorating magazine for awhile, which was better than Twitter or work (but probably slightly less useful than going to bed). So it's time for me to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: