Tuesday, August 31, 2021

run away, run away, you have been forewarned

Today was kind of long but mostly really good (if you ignore all my work meetings and focus entirely on personal conversations). Actually, work was fine as well, but I have too many meetings and not enough time to think, so it's been a bit brutal. But I got up in time to write a bit before work, which always helps my mood. I also talked to Alyssa, which was a nice break. And I took a walk while talking to Terry - we had a lot to catch up on, so I walked for 30min or so, and then picked up takeout pizza from Blue Pan after I was done talking to her.

When I got home, I ended up talking to [censored] for an hour and a half. And then I should have worked, but I sent a bunch of personal emails instead. And now, I'm going to continue my attempt to go to bed early - goodnight!

No comments: