Monday, August 17, 2009

can't you see what you've done to my heart and soul

This is a four-minute post. I had a fabulous first part of the day -- I slept for almost ten hours, woke up, messed around, and then took the lovely Ritu Rani to Samovar for brunch. She wanted to see the place that I adore so much, and I was more than happy to take her; we met up with Vidya and a couple of Ritu's friends, and were fortunate enough to get the couches on the patio overlooking Yerba Buena Gardens. We spent a couple of hours there enjoying the food, the tea, and the views, even if Adit told us that we were fools for going there rather than going someplace cheaper/cooler. Adit can suck it -- I adore Samovar, and if I ever find myself broke, I will likely forego medicine or other basic necessities in order to have a masala chai every few weeks.

However, things quickly went downhill after that. After parting ways with Ritu and Vidya at 2:30, I worked from then until now (12:15am), with an hour to talk to my parents and half an hour to walk over to Philz Coffee for an aromatic arabic coffee. Now, Ritu, Adit and I are arguing about the shower, which is quite entertaining, and would be even moreso if I didn't know that I had to get up in five point five hours. Goodnight!

No comments: