Friday, August 14, 2009

swamp thing

This is a four minute post. I had one of the most annoying days at work in recent memory, full of meetings that kept getting rescheduled, people who flaked on me, and a variety of other hassles and annoyances, followed by a commute that was ravaged by an accident on the Bay Bridge that backed up the approach to the evil city for miles and miles. So, I called my parents to vent for a bit -- I usually am quite self-sufficient, but in this case I decided to talk to someone before a) I went off the deep end or b) I fell asleep while sitting in traffic. So, talking to them was quite nice, even if no one can solve my current dilemmas but myself.

After I got home, I laid on the couch and talked to Ritu Rani for awhile before she went out for dinner. I finally stopped procrastinating and got to work, playing with PowerPoint, email, and other fun tings for the past four hours. Adit is also working in the living room, so at least I have had company in my misery, but family time ends now. Alas, I really must go to bed -- I will be a happier camper tomorrow if I get some sleep now and get up in time to put myself together better than I did today, so sleep is vital. Goodnight!

No comments: