Friday, March 09, 2012

i know you've been hurt by someone else

It's not quite ten o'clock, but I'm falling asleep over my edits, so I'm going to go to bed. I thought that I could finish Scotsmen today, but I didn't quite -- I will *definitely* finish tomorrow, though, so stab me in the face if I don't.

But I couldn't focus on it all day today like I would have liked. I messed around online for a couple of hours this morning, showered, ate breakfast/lunch (at noon, so lunch, but eggs and oatmeal, so breakfast), and worked on Scotsmen for a couple of hours. Then I had to put it aside and go to SFO to pick up the speaker for tomorrow's romance meeting. She was quite nice (good thing, since by the time I picked her up, took her to her hotel in Berkeley during rush hour, and then went out to dinner with her, I spent four hours with her), but I was a little annoyed that I had to spend so much time on this responsibility, especially since no one else on the board could have dinner tonight. But dinner was super tasty, even if it was expensive and left me way too full (prime rib, yum, and a cinnamon chocolate pot de creme that was a perfect dessert for my gluten-freedom).

I got home around eight, then then worked until now, but I'm falling asleep and that's no good for fixing typos. So I'm going to go to bed, since I have to be up by seven to go to my romance meeting in the morning -- boo. Goodnight!

No comments: