Thursday, March 08, 2012

if i took you home it'd be a home run

no more words must sleep immediately bleehasdghjkajkdgn..axc.

Translation: Pretty much what I said above. Still not done with SCOTSMEN but I'm so close I can taste it -- I just have to finish this one scene, then make sure the two scenes after it aren't messed up as a result. Today wasn't ideal from a timing perspective, since I went to the gym, worked out, then discovered I forgot to bring a bra or underwear with me, so I had to come straight home rather than having a leisurely south bay lunch and working as I had planned. Then I did just a bit of work here before going downtown to get my hair cut and my brows waxed/tinted -- and I must say I'm super glad I bit the bullet and did tinting, since my white grandpa eyebrows are finally covered. Then I came home, did a bit of work, made supper, and slogged hard until now.

And now I'm going to bed. if I don't finish SCOTSMEN tomorrow, pls kill me. Goodnight!

No comments: