Thursday, February 26, 2015

change it all but can't change what we've been

Apologies for falling asleep while finishing last night's blog post. These are the perils of blogging at the very end of the day - occasionally I make even less sense than usual. However, you're still getting your money's worth on this entertainment, so you're welcome!

Today was a long but mildly enjoyable slog...it started with breakfast downstairs, where I had an omelette and two eggs over easy to make up for the fact that the original omelette was fairly small/anemic and I need far more protein (and, more importantly, far fewer carbs) than I'm currently getting here. Then we went to the office, where I had to be social all day (and sound smart (not a problem) and cooperative (often a problem, especially when tired/hangry)). We had lunch with some of the local team at an Italian place in CyberHub (the area where we had dinner last night), and then we had many more meetings the rest of the day.

By six p.m. I was exhausted both physically and mentally (it's hard to keep murderous thoughts at bay when fatigued, and the effort just adds more fatigue to an already stresses system), so I skipped out on a potential shopping trip and had a final dinner with Eugene before he got on his flight to go home (lucky devil). And then I did some work...and now it feels like I'm about to fall asleep again while typing, which is a really dangerous mood. Goodnight!

No comments: