Friday, February 20, 2015

highway of endless dreams

I need to wake up in five hours so that I can go to the airport, so I must needs keep this brief. But today was a pretty decent day of wrapping things up in the city of sin - the weather was gorgeous, I worked out of the SF office (thus avoiding my commute while also getting free breakfast and lunch), and I managed to pack for India and Tokyo in a carry-on, so that's exciting. I had three hours of meetings this morning, but they were relatively social, and breakfast before and lunch after were lovely interludes. Then I came home (with a stop at the pharmacy to buy stuff and a stop at Philz to get some coffee to carry me through the afternoon), packed, did a bit more work, packed some more, saw my aesthetician, and then finished packing.

And then I spent the rest of the night finishing my tax situation, with a break to have dinner at my fave Greek place with Terry. I just wrapped up the last of the tax stuff ten minutes ago; I haven't sent it to my CPA, but since everything is in the cloud, I can do that while I'm traveling. So now I'm going to go to bed and hope I don't sleep through my flight. When next I blog, I will be somewhere between here and India (likely Germany, home of all my woes) - goodnight!

No comments: