Sunday, July 26, 2020

jumping off your sinking ship instead of going down with it

I'm in Nebraska, which is too boring to deserve a post. But I had a great start to the day - I slept in a bit, and then [censored] and I hung out for awhile before grabbing brunch at a Mexican restaurant in his downtown. Then I loaded up my car and we said our farewells...it would have been nice to stay another full day, but I'm also feeling the need to get home, so I decided to embark this afternoon.

After saying goodbye to [censored], the rest of the day was boring...I drove for 5.5hrs and got to Kearney before deciding that I was no longer interested in driving. So I checked into a hotel and then grabbed dinner from a restaurant across the parking lot. And now I really need to sleep - goodnight! 

No comments: