Monday, July 13, 2020

fractals

I've been dozing for the last hour already, so this will be brief - but today was the first day of a long vacation, and it was a great one. I got up, made some coffee, and did an hour of day job stuff, which may sound like a contradiction to today being the first day of vacation - but there were a handful of things that I didn't get to before I signed off last Friday, and getting them done today was important for other people at work. Once that was done, I could sign off with a clear conscience.

Then I helped [censored] with some stuff, and then I made some sweet potato hash with italian sausage. I spent the afternoon messing around, going to the Round Barn, etc. And I said farewell to [censored], who had to go back to where he lives so he can work tomorrow. The day ended with some quality time with my mom on the back porch, and it was all v. lovely.

And now I need to go to sleep in my bed instead of in my chair - goodnight!

No comments: