Tuesday, July 07, 2020

life is hard enough with one identity

I had a long but good day - I worked pretty much nonstop, with a bunch of meetings and a relatively important presentation in the afternoon, and I wasn't done until six. But then I had time to relax - I hung out with my parents, enjoyed one of my favorite meals (cheeseburgers and fried potatoes, along with broccoli salad - my mother knows me well), and then sat on the back porch. I read part of the town's centennial book tonight - it was published in the 1970s in honor of the town's centennial, and it has a bunch of stuff from various points in the town's history. It's interesting stuff, and I'm looking forward to diving in more when I'm properly on vacation.

But right now I'm not on vacation, and I have a million things to do in the next few days, so it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: