Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i've got a disease

I'm sick. That's really all there is to say; being sick makes me cranky (particularly in summer, when it feels like no one should be sick!), and I'm beyond cranky right now. I made it in to work and survived all the stuff that I absolutely had to get done, but I left a little before four, came home, napped, and read a book on social marketing. Napping was a mistake because I haven't felt like going to bed until now; but, unless I feel at least a little better than I do right now, I'm likely not going in tomorrow anyway.

So, I'm going to load up on some of the Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe (nighttime) that I picked up at Walgreens today and hope for the best. But regardless of whether I make it into the office tomorrow or not, I have a ton to get done, and that just makes me more cranky :(

Sorry for the bad mood! I'll be in a happier place once I can breathe out of my nose again. Until that happens, hopefully you'll tolerate my surliness. Goodnight!

No comments: