Monday, June 01, 2009

protect me from what i want

The only thing of interest to report is that I keep daydreaming of being in India. I don't really want to move back there; while I loved it tremendously and would really like to take another trip there, I think what's fueling these dreams is my usual wanderlust. I haven't moved, switched jobs, or done anything new (other than the book and the agent hunt, of course) in almost a year -- and now that I've successfully found an agent, my inner self is suddenly clamoring to be uprooted. I'm moving in with Adit in July, so hopefully that will help, and I'm just going to have to focus on channeling those energies into writing Madeleine and Ferguson's story.

The rest of my day was uneventful; I had a string of good meetings, a realization that I'm completely screwed on the huge event I'm planning this summer, and dinner with my boss. Even though it's only a little after nine p.m., I'm going to go to bed as soon as I finish this -- I have 7 or 7:30am meetings every day for the rest of the week, with dinner plans Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so sleep is going to be at a premium this week. Goodnight!

No comments: