Thursday, June 18, 2009

if you're bored then you're boring

The only thing I want to write in tonight's post is "bleh", but I suppose I need a bit more than that to justify posting. I had a v. long day, and I still haven't answered any emails from my vacation, which is unfortunate since I get another ~60 every day added to the top of the pile. Today was comprised of more fire drills, and I didn't have any time to work on zee romance novel -- really, something needs to change. But, I'm hopeful that with some v. dedicated hermitage this weekend, I can finish the edits that I promised to my agent, and perhaps next week at work will be better.

That's really all I've got; I'm quite boring, even though I'm really not bored at all. Let's all hope that I have more interesting things to say this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GEEZ when will we see the infamous wedding photos to put a face to aunt bridezilla and scandulous fiancee now-husband!