Wednesday, September 30, 2015

steady as she goes

I'm out of words, so you don't get much tonight...I spent the day in super hermitville, with a couple of breaks to take care of some personal grooming tasks (including getting a haircut so that my bangs are once again stylish without blinding me while I'm typing), take a long walk, get groceries, and do laundry. The writing wasn't quite as successful as I'd hoped, but progress continues...and I'm not going to be satisfied until this fucking book is done anyway, so I'm trying not to beat myself up over the fact that I didn't write twenty pages today like I'd hoped.

But right now my eyes are tired and my head hurts and I want to crawl into bed and indulge my inner octogenarian so that I can repeat (and hopefully improve upon) the slog tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: