Tuesday, May 17, 2016

guess i better wash my mouth out with soap

Today was not a good day in the writing cave, for reasons that remain illusive to me - but now that I'm finally finally getting into the story, I'm also falling asleep over my laptop because it's time for bed. Maybe the writing didn't go that well because I just wanted to be outside - so I did take a break in the afternoon and hang out in Lafayette Park, which was nice (and looking at Danielle Steel's mansion is good for some inspiration, or at least a bit of greed). But for the most part, it was a hermity, fairly unproductive day, which was unfortunate because it was also my quietest day this week and theoretically the one where I could have gotten the most done.

But that's how it goes - and I'm going to go to bed, write today off, and start fresh early tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: