Sunday, November 29, 2020

i'm wondering why do all the monsters come out at night

It's not quite ten, but I didn't sleep all that well last night and I have to get up for work tomorrow, so I'm contemplating crawling into bed with a book and hopefully sleeping early. Today was pretty decent, though - I got some stuff done around the house, had a writing chat with Veronica (always a delight!), and then did some more stuff around the house. I then ran some errands, which mostly consisted of picking up some stuff at Crate and Barrel / CB2 - the downside of being home all the time is that I see many things I want to decorate / do / improve, so the bulk of my #treatyoself spending the last six months has been home decor + sweatpants.

I did, however, also spend money on groceries, which were probably more important for my immediate well-being - I didn't need much, but produce seemed like a good thing to get. Then I came home, ate some cheeeeeese, and talked to my parents. Then I called [censored], who was driving home, and we talked for almost three hours. That wasn't how I had planned to spend my evening, but it was better than going down the deep rabbit hole of the Sunday Scaries, so I'll take it.

And now I think it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: