Tuesday, November 17, 2020

simmer down and pucker up

I'm suddenly too tired to keep sitting here in front of a screen - it's 11:38pm, and I just did day job work for the last two hours. That was on top of a grind straight from 9 to 6:30 (although I did take a break somewhere in there to take a twenty minute walk, since it was seventy degrees out and that kind of gift in mid-November can't be wasted). Tings are busy at work, and I figured that I would sleep better if I wasn't stressed about being behind, but I'm not sure that was entirely the right move.

However, I did relax a bit this evening - I talked to my parents for almost an hour while I reheated and ate some boeuf bourguignon (still so fucking delicious, I can't even). And I messed around a bit online. But now I really need to get seven solid hours of sleep so that I can make it through whatever tomorrow holds - goodnight!

No comments: