Wednesday, November 18, 2020

tuesday, wednesday break my heart

I'm feeling too tired to blog - I worked too late last night, went to bed too late, and got up too early to start the whole process over again. My meetings and other activities were fine - in one of my meetings, someone actually hired a goat ('goat to meeting') to dial in for ten minutes, which meant we all just got to watch a goat roaming around on camera. It was bizarre and stupid and wonderful, and I'm v. impressed with the goat farm's business model.

So I slogged all day, but it wasn't too onerous. When I was done, I ate a snack and then made a Whole Foods run - I may want a little more fresh produce for next week, but for now I'm pretty well stocked up for the staycation / writing retreat that I'm planning to indulge in. I have plenty of food, decorative items to put up for Christmas, grand plans to turn my guest room into a space for kettlebells/yoga, a new velvet sweatsuit, and a book to write...and I just have to make it to Friday afternoon unscathed, which I think I can do.

So I bought some groceries, came home, put everything away, and ate some more boeuf bourguignon. There were still three servings left, so I froze two of them, which means I can make something else tomorrow. Then I messed around and did basically nothing until now, with the exception of some journaling / stuff for the class I'm taking with Alyssa.

And now I need to sleep and hope it restores me - goodnight!

No comments: