Friday, November 06, 2020

sometimes all I think about is you

It’s Friday, or, in other words, Tuesday #4. I had a pretty good day; I wasn’t super productive at work, but I got done what I had to get done. Then I called [censored] while I took a walk, and ordered some winter running tights since winter is coming and I’m going to want some outdoor time even when it’s cold.

Then I messed around my house and took care of things while baking a potato, which I paired with the last of my fancy chicken (the one stuffed with goat cheese and wrapped with prosciutto) and broccoli. At that point, I was tired but it was only seven. So I ran a quick errand to pick up a couple of coolers from Katie - I had ordered a new fridge a couple of months ago and it was back ordered, then intended to get delivered around thanksgiving. But it unexpectedly came in early, so it’s now getting delivered tomorrow. This is v exciting, but it means I have to empty my fridge and freezer and hope I don’t spoil anything by accident.

So I borrowed Katie’s coolers to augment my own, and stopped on the way home to buy some ice. And now I need to sleep- my delivery window is seven to one, which is wildly imprecise, but also means I have to be ready and have my fridge cleaned out early just in case. Goodnight!



No comments: