Monday, September 14, 2009

we're living in a powder-keg and giving off sparks

It's still relatively early, but I think I'm going to go to bed despite that; I didn't get my full eight hours of sleep last night, which is an inauspicious start to the week, and I intend to remedy that tonight. I made it into the office around eight this morning, and despite all the craziness of my current projects, things went as well as I could hope for them to go today, which was a relief. I also spent a bit of time talking to Aunt Becky (who marries the scandalous husband this summer), so that was nice. Tomorrow will no doubt be killer, given the number of meetings currently on my calendar, but at least sleep will help me to get ready for the onslaught.

In other completely unrelated news, I'm on an 80s music kick - I've been listening to "Total Eclipse of the Heart", which makes me smile for being so over-the-top earnest and ridiculous. Adit's lucky that he's not here - or perhaps I'm lucky, since he wouldn't put up with this shit for more than five minutes, while I can listen to it alone to my heart's content.

That's all - have a good night! And happy birthday to Terry!!

No comments: