Tuesday, January 13, 2015

driver roll up the partition please

Eight hours of sleep isn't going to happen tonight if I don't go to bed immediately. But today was mostly good - I spent a stupid amount of time in my car, but I did a teensy bit of brainstorming before my 8:30am meeting, so at least there's that. Then I slogged all morning, snuck out to train with Alyssa (deadlifts and kettlebells, so we'll see if my back feels punished tomorrow), and then had meetings most of the afternoon. But one of the meetings involved a walk to the coffee place, so at least I got enough caffeine into my system to survive the torturous drive home...

...and I got back just in time to take care of ten minutes of stuff before going to dinner with Lauren (aka Subz). We met on Fillmore, and while the service was pretty terrible, the conversation was good and it was as great as it always is to catch up with her. But we parted ways relatively early because we're old, and now I'm going to sleep and hope that I can get to work in time to do some serious writing beforehand - goodnight!

No comments: