Wednesday, January 28, 2015

i'm dying to see how this one ends

Today was supremely uninteresting. I made it into the office by 7:45, which gave me an hour to write (or stare off into space) before starting my actual work. I'm slowly working my way into some interesting ideas, I think...maybe this will actually turn into a book someday (but I'm not holding my breath that it's going to happen before the weekend).

After the writing session, it was all vaguely downhill. I had some meetings, and then I had to go to the dentist for my usual checkup, which wasn't fun - as usual, I had no cavities, but for some reason I was more uncomfortable than usual with the cleaning, and I really didn't want to be there. Then I went back to work, which I also didn't want to be at, although I was moderately productive. I also filled out the application for my India visa, which was a supreme pain. By the time I was done, my commute was already fucked, so I hung around and talked to some coworkers until sixish, at which point I was beyond done. So I sat in traffic, finally got home, ate some tuna salad (dinner of champions), and am now going to go to bed absurdly early so that I can recharge and do it all again tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: