Monday, May 17, 2021

cruel professor, studying romances

I have nothing of note to report tonight. My return to work was as brutal as it usually is on Mondays - I got up in time to make coffee, foam roll my back, and wash and dry my hair, but I really wasn't feeling in it to win it.

However, the meetings I had were good ones, and I was able to stop around five so that I could make dinner. I made a seared salmon with spicy red pepper aioli, some brussel sprouts, and mashed potatoes, all of which really hit the spot. And I talked to my dad for a little bit, which was nice - he's going in for another procedure tomorrow, so hopefully that goes well.

Then I cleaned up my kitchen, did a couple of loads of laundry, and watched Top Chef while giving myself a gel manicure. And now I think it's time for bed so that I can get up tomorrow and hopefully be a little bit more put together - goodnight!

No comments: