Wednesday, May 19, 2021

please don't make any sudden moves

I had an okay day, all in all, although I had a headache most of the evening - I think maybe the botox I inject in my jaw to keep it from clenching (thanks, 2020!) is wearing off. Or maybe I was just stressed, or hadn't had enough water, or had too much sugar, or didn't eat at the right times - my body is certainly finding ways to remind me that I am aging into decrepitude and can't bounce back as quickly.

sssanyway. Despite that, I had a good day - work was fine, and I had a tasty lunch (leftover salmon / mashed potatoes / brussels sprouts) + a v. tasty dinner (takeout thai food, which was especially good because I haven't had thai food in months). I also spent some time at lunch using my leaf blower on my patio, which was v. fortuitous because it was still nice in the evening and so I was able to sit outside on my patio furniture for the first time in months. This was the first day that felt like summer might almost be here, and I'm hoping it stays clear because sun is always good for my mood.

And now, I should probably consider going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: