Thursday, May 06, 2021

stand and deliver

I have nothing interesting to report today - I slogged most of the day, which was neither good nor bad. I took a break from 5-5:30 to do nothing + put a chicken in the oven to roast, then I had one last meeting before calling it a day. It was nice out for the first time this week, so I spent some quality time on my patio cutting up the limbs that had fallen in my yard during one of the recent snowstorms - I still need to use a saw or some other cutting implement to take care of the two main limbs that were too big for my loppers, but I got all the extraneous branches and twigs off and into my compost cart.

Then I finished making dinner (roasted chicken, roasted broccolini with cheddar, and a baked potato - pretty good!), ate dinner, cleaned my kitchen, and then relaxed the rest of the evening. And now I really should go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: