Sunday, May 30, 2021

one stop to the rhythm that divides you

I spent most of the day messing around and watching [censored] install a new garage door opener for my parents (the actual motor / chain for lifting the garage door, not a clicker or something). I am of minimal use in these endeavors because my skillset mostly consists of making money so that I can pay other people to do this, but I am capable of handing him various implements and also sitting on a bucket and waiting, so I guess I am an okay first-year apprentice.

This endeavor was not what I intended to do today, but it involved far fewer raccoons than I was expecting from my Sunday, so I guess I'll take it. I also did some journaling, drank some iced coffee, hung out, and enjoyed a tasty supper of bratwurst, potato salad, and baked beans, so all in all it was a lovely day. And we'll see what tomorrow holds, but for now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: