Wednesday, June 23, 2021

might not work but i'll take a maybe

My schedule is totally screwed up, as evidenced by the fact that I did nothing most of the evening and then worked from 9ish until now. Today was fine, overall - I had a bunch of meetings, ate some fancy cheese and cured meats for lunch, had a bunch more meetings, and ended the afternoon with a call with Alyssa. Then, as I said, I did nothing - I mailed some things, reheated some leftover pasta, and watched three episodes of Top Chef so that I can try to catch up in time for the upcoming finale. But eventually the drumbeat of things that I need to get done for work caught up to me, and I worked until now.

But I feel better that I'm entering tomorrow not quite so far behind, and hopefully I can disconnect and get some sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: