Sunday, June 20, 2021

touch it, bring it, babe, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop, format it

I thought I was lazy yesterday, but I was also lazy today. That means I should probably get up early to get some work done in the morning that I had intended to do today, but I'm not too worried about that. And I suppose that getting some sleep today (between sleeping in + taking an hour-long nap around lunch) was what I needed more than anything.

I did do a bit of writing this morning, and I did three loads of laundry, and I cleaned out my fridge. I also planted multiple planters of stuff - I have planted all but one planter of stuff that I bought over the last couple of weeks, so if I can get that done in the next couple of days, I'll feel pretty good about it. I also talked to my parents, picked up pizza (that should have been groceries + cooking, but I am not in the cooking mood right now), and then spent a long time talking to [censored] while he drove home.

And now I should probably sleep if I'm going to get tings done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: