Wednesday, June 16, 2021

ricochet, you take your aim

Another day, another recognition that I will not quite get done everything I want to get done. Today was a lot better than yesterday from that perspective, though. I didn't write before work, but I got a bunch of other stuff done before slogging all day (and having a meeting with the big boss somewhere in there that went well).

But I was in meetings pretty straight from 9-6, then talked to Katie (who is in the wilds of Iowa, which means we have to catch up over phone calls instead of tacos), then talked to my parents, then talked to [censored]. At that point my jaw physically hurt from talking too much today, but I had more things to do - I ran to the pharmacy, came home, tidied a bit, and then did an hour or two of day job stuff that I had been putting off.

And on that note, I need to sleep so that I can recover in time for tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: