Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I was born in a thunderstorm

Blogging from my phone because I don't feel like retrieving my laptop... But today I was committed to pretending that I wasn't back from vacation. I got up and wrote for a bit before work, then went to work for all of four hours before skipping out for an offsite.

My team has no budget for offsite at the moment, so we did it super cheap by hanging out at the pool in one person's apartment complex. So I spent a few hours in the sun, trying to avoid scratching the rather horrible ant bites that were revealed when I put on shorts, and playing a game that was a cross between catchphrase and charades.

Then I came home, procrastinated, made dinner (chicken and fajita veggies and lettuce and avocado), procrastinated some more, and then wrote for another hour. And now I need to sleep because I have to actually do day job stuff tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: