Monday, June 18, 2018

if we go down then we go down together

I awoke this morning in Glenwood Springs, not at all excited to go back to work. But the man (and the paycheck) was calling, so I got ready, had breakfast and coffee, and then Heather (aka dear respected madam) and I checked out of the hotel and drove back to Boulder. It was about three hours exactly, which wasn't bad, but left me in no mood to work....

But luckily, work wasn't really intended for today anyway. I had a few meetings which took most of the afternoon and left no time for productivity. Then I should have done stuff tonight, but I wasn't feeling it, so I grabbed takeout Greek food (in a break between hailstorms), opened a bottle of wine, and totally procrastinated. Exciting, I know.

But now I'm going to sign off and either read or go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: