Wednesday, June 13, 2018

what about all the times you said you had the answer

I had meetings pretty much straight from 9:30 to 5:30, which was totally exhausting - I told someone it was like being back in the gym after a couple of weeks off, since my mental stamina had noticeably declined and I was not in great shape by the end of it.

But I survived - and I got some work done before work, and then I hung out after work, and I had some tasty sushi in the middle of the day, so it could have been worse. It could have been way better, but it also could have been worse. I spent this evening procrastinating (I was so lazy that I ate yogurt for supper rather than bothering to heat up the chicken I made last night), but I eventually forced myself to write for a bit, so that's good. And I spent the last hour and a half doing work stuff - not fun, but I'll feel better about myself tomorrow for having gotten something done now.

And now it's time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: