Tuesday, June 19, 2018

we were staying in paris

I had a v v long day, but I survived it, and I might actually make it into bed before midnight (doubtful, but close). I had to get up early this morning, and I made it to the office in time to grab breakfast before an endless slog of meetings (and a lot of jokes and jhokes).

However, it was taco Tuesday, which always makes me happy. I also had happy hour with the team - Chris and Alice are visiting from SF, and we'll all take any opportunity to go out. We all went to Barrel, which is in the mall, but is pretty great for a mall bar - even if the outdoor seating felt dangerous given all the random rain/hail we've been having.

After that, Alice and Chris and I had dinner at Motomaki, and then we ended up grabbing another drink at their hotel. At 9:30pm it was time for me to turn into a pumpkin, and by pumpkin I mean laptop drudge; I came home, washed a couple of dishes and prepped my coffeemaker for the morning, and then worked for the last two hours, ugh.

But tomorrow is another day and there will be caffeine to greet me when it starts, so I should really sleep now. Goodnight!

No comments: