Saturday, June 23, 2018

payback is a bad bitch

Another day, another drama. Actually, today was light on drama, but it was heavier on meetings than I had planned, and so I got very little done. But I skipped out a little before five and had happy hour with Nicole, so I ended my day with cold wine and hot gossip, which is pretty much my favorite.

Then I shopped a bit before coming home, eating some leftovers, messing around online, and then reading for the last four hours (which was about three hours longer than intended). I picked up SIX OF CROWS, which either Anne or Veronica recommended to me, and so far I like it - it feels a bit derivative of some weird cross between OCEANS ELEVEN and MISTBORN, but since I like both those stories, I'm intrigued by this one.

But now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: