Wednesday, August 29, 2018

black and yellow

Today didn't go quite to plan, which is evident since I'm currently in Katie's guest room. This was completely out of the picture this morning when I dropped off my car (did I mention I bought an Audi?) at the dealership to get an add-on installed. But since I didn't grab my apartment keys from the ring (I grabbed my Toyota key, though), and since I didn't leave work in time to pick up my car, I got to my house at seven and suddenly realized that I had no way to enter it.

Luckily, Katie came to my rescue - I ate the takeout that I'd picked up, then bought a toothbrush and a contact lens case and drove to Denver. I had bought a bottle of rose with my takeout, so Katie and I enjoyed it while hanging out for a few hours.

So that was a delightful end to the day - and pretty serendipitous, since if I hadn't come here I probably would have spent the evening working. Now I need to sleep so I can pick up my car and go home to change to avoid a walk of shame at work - goodnight!

No comments: