Monday, August 20, 2018

tuesday, wednesday break my heart

I got tons of sleep last night, but it wasn't enough to fix my extreme deficit - so I felt tired, cranky, and off all day. However, I snuck out at five to have a drink with Tomas, and then I sat at the bar and answered email for an hour while I finished my glass of wine. When I got home, I had to unpack so I could pack again - I'm going to an offsite with my team tomorrow night (local, so at least I'm not getting on a plane), so I needed to swap out my bridesmaid outfits for some lowkey spa/banquet/drinking outfits (okay, so those are basically the same thing).

And now I really need to go to bed - I should have gone to bed two hours ago, but I got a second wind around ten as I usually do, so I stupidly stayed up. Goodnight!

No comments: