Thursday, August 02, 2018

midnight feast

I'm still not caught up, despite slogging incessantly the past few days - being out so much in the last two months is definitely wreaking havoc on my work life, which is now wreaking havoc on my personal life. But that said, in the grand scheme of things I have balance - it's just that my balance has been taking multiple days off, followed by multiple days of crazy slogging. So, don't cry for me Argentina, or something.

sssanyway. Today was all work - I got there a little before nine, had meetings pretty much straight until 5, and then abandoned ship immediately to come home and relax for a bit. I ate the last of my leftover chicken tortilla soup, drank a glass of rosé, and took a forty-minute nap, which all fortified me to work for the last 3 hours. But now, I should probably prioritize sleep - my goal is to go all-in tomorrow so that I don't have to work over the weekend, so wish me luck with that. Goodnight!

No comments: