Thursday, August 09, 2018

push the button

Today was not particularly relaxing, mostly because I just worked for the last four hours. However, it wasn't all bad - I made it into the office in time to grab breakfast before my first meeting, and I actually had some free chunks of time open up on my calendar, so I was able to do some of my job during work hours (shocking, I know). They also had sushi in my building today, which is a rare treat - so rare that Kristen and I stood in line for it for like thirty minutes, but it was #worthit.

I left the office around five, came home, debated playing Civilization...and then actually wrote for an hour and got 2000 words, which shocked me about as much as it probably shocked you. After that, though, I needed to slog on day job stuff (after a long break to eat yogurt and read twitter) - and so I answered email for the past four hours in a vain attempt to get caught up.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: