Wednesday, February 10, 2021

but don't fall in love

Today was another slog. Work was fine, although it included one of those presentations where I get to speak for approx sixty seconds to a senior VP, which required two weeks of prep. But my sixty seconds went well, so I will take it. Then I slogged relentlessly until around 5:30, when I paused to make supper - lemon chicken + roasted fingerling potatoes.

I held supper until my mom got home, so by the time my mom and [censored] and I were done eating, I was completely out of steam. And I remain completely out of steam, so even though I have a ton of work I need to do, I'm going to go to bed and see if I can do it tomorrow (answer: I can't because I have meetings straight from 9:30 to 5). So, wish me luck with whatever I don't get done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: