Tuesday, February 02, 2021

flying towards the moonlight

Today was certainly much better than yesterday:

- my coffee was better because I cleaned my grinder

- I meditated before work and managed to not get insanely angry at anyone (one meeting came close, but I managed to avoid going into thermonuclear meltdown, so I'm taking the win)

- I had a tasty cobb salad for lunch thanks to last night's efforts

- [burying the lede] my dad got out of the hospital today, which is great news!

- my last meeting of the day included wine, which is a delight

- I got to hang out with both parents tonight over dinner, yay

- then, unfortunately, I worked another couple of hours, but at least I'm feeling moderately caught up and potentially able to focus

And now, I'm going to try to force myself into bed so that I can get up reasonably early - goodnight!

No comments: