Saturday, February 06, 2021

out of control but you're playing a role

I got 8.5hrs of sleep last night, which was v. much needed. Still, today was pretty unproductive - there were many things I could have done, but none of them felt exciting to me and so I blew just about everything off.

However, [censored] and I took care of some tings in the garage while my parents were at one of my dad's doctor's appointments, so I guess that's something. I also walked out to the mailbox to get the mail - this should not be impressive, but it was approx 8 degrees and dropping fast when I did so. And I made a v. tasty salmon + spicy red pepper aioli + mashed potatoes for dinner, and the end result was delightful.

But now, after that v. boring post, I need to go to bed and hope tomorrow yields more results - goodnight!

No comments: