Monday, February 01, 2021

i feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes

I'm too tired to blog - I got a decent amount of sleep last night and woke up this morning v. excited to hit the work hard. But my body had other plans - my dad is in the hospital, this was the second anniversary of losing my Uncle Mark, and someone at work got on my absolute last nerve. All of those things combined meant that I sublimated my worry and grief into intense anger at my coworker, which didn't help matters (although I am enough of an adult to suggest a conversation about this issue for tomorrow rather than putting him on blast immediately).

But I was able to stop around six, and I reheated leftover potato soup while also finishing prep work to make some mason jar cobb salads. My mom got home a little before eight and we hung out for a couple of hours, which was great. And now, I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: