Saturday, February 27, 2021

put your record on

I'm suddenly too tired to blog, probably because I stayed up until midnight, which is an hour later than I've been staying up recently. I had a decent day, though - I slogged all day, but I took a break to turn last night's chicken tinga leftovers into a quesadilla with a whole bunch of guacamole on the side, and it was delicious. And I stopped a little after four to go down to Aunt B's - she's in town for the week, and I managed to catch her before she sees anyone else, so it felt relatively safe. We hung out for a couple of hours, and it was definitely worth the drive (although I will say that I will be more careful not to miss my exit in the future - I accidentally missed the exit off I-25 to her house, and then the next exit was seven miles away and it added twenty minutes to my trip).

And now, having spent the rest of the evening doing absolutely nothing, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: