Sunday, February 28, 2021

just go ahead let your hair down

I have v. little of interest to share with you today. I spent the day taking care of tings around the house + talking on the phone, and while much of it was worthwhile, little of it was something that deserves memorializing. I guess I did go to New Zealand, but since it was only for twenty minutes and only virtually via my Peloton, that's probably not very interesting either.

However, while I did have some existential life-level Sunday Scaries today, I'm not particularly dreading work this week, so at least there's that. And I painted my toenails, so if the thick bands of dead skin ever fall off my heels, I might look like someone who is ready for a vacation (spoiler: I am definitely ready for a vacation, but I'm not going to get one anytime soon). I also think I'm basically ready for my painters to show up again tomorrow - hopefully we don't have a similar debacle to last time and they actually do the job tomorrow, since I'm more than ready to put my bedroom (and especially my bedroom closet) back together.

And now, I think I shall go to bed (or at least read in it) - goodnight!

No comments: