Sunday, March 21, 2021

make that money, fake that bunny, ache my tummy - on the fence, all the time

I got eight+ hours of sleep last night, but I don't feel sufficiently recovered for the week ahead - so even though it's not quite 9:15pm and I had planned to do some work tonight, I think I'm going to go to bed early and hope that translates into success tomorrow. Today was fairly relaxing, though - I did some stuff around the house this morning, made oatmeal, and then talked to Veronica for awhile. Then I spent the afternoon mostly not doing much - some laundry, some napping, some prepping of food for the next week (mostly roasted beets, which will turn into salad later).

Then I talked to [censored], followed shortly thereafter by my parents. By the time I was off the phone it was six p.m, and then I made a delicious risotto and seared some scallops, and it was quite a decadent Sunday supper. And now, having cleaned the kitchen, run the dishwasher, put away all but the last load of laundry, and messed around sufficiently on the internet, I think I'll go to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: