Tuesday, March 30, 2021

where you can seem as old as your omens

I'm v. tired tonight - I should have done some work tonight, but it didn't happen. I also possibly should have done some work this morning, but instead I ran an errand to pick up groceries in the next county over - my parents' freezer was running low on meat, so I took advantage of a quiet Tuesday morning to run to the nearest grocery store with a good meat counter (30+ miles away) to stock up. I procured approx 30lbs of meat, so that should last us a day or two.

Then I came home and slogged all day, with a couple of wtf meetings. When I was done for the day (sometime after six), I roasted a bunch of beets and was going to turn them into a salad, but I forgot to buy/bring a crucial ingredient for the dressing, so I decided to refrigerate the beets and go to town tomorrow in hopes that they will have red wine vinegar. So my attempt at healthy eating was thwarted, and instead I ate leftover gluten free pizza with my mom.

And now, I believe I shall go to bed and attempt to do tonight's undone work early tomorrow morning - goodnight!

No comments: